DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 CSS creative sound FR125S drivers + grilles

have a pair of these for sale in the original box, dont really have time to finish my build so here we go

these are brand new, only taken out to test the frequency response

grilles are brand new direct from CSS since they are 160 from CSS direct

how about SOLD shipped in the US, outside of the US shoot me a zip code to figure it out

I take paypal and MO, and I have a ton of feedback email me if you are interested and or you need pics

these are full range xbl2 drivers, check diyaudio.com, and soundillusions.net (adire forum) for those who have used them in this capacity

the grilles are made out of wood, 4 magnets,and grille cloth, they were made by creative sound

I have the original boxes, for everythingSOLD

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
hmm already have a pair... wonder what the results of doing two a side (MM) would be?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
ehhh... it would defeit the purpose of small bookshelves. ah well, hit me back on the RS tho

·
Registered
34 Posts
Speakers "arrived" today, well packed and in great shape. Can't wait to try them out. Muchas gracias!

FedEx actually delivered these Saturday while I was out of town. Instead of leaving them at the front door they shoved them under the garage door and I didn't discover them until this morning. Thank god we didn't have a torrential rainstorm in the last 5 days!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts