DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
They look like they have exactly the same connections and controls, could it be that they are actually the same thing with a 5K difference in price?

Massive Audio N4 4000W Max Nano Monoblock Amplifier

IconTV & CriticalMASS Online Catalog - UL-A2500 v2.0
Holy What the F*[email protected]

How on earth is that possible they can sell for that price? Oh yeah...people that believe they're different. They are making $5500 on every amp they sell.

Ok, I just checked into the products this company sells. It's all Korean built. Nothing here is anything better than any number of other Korean designs.

Oh yes I did. I would also be willing to prove it. Send me your Critical Mass amps, and I'll find a comparable - then we'll do a full hardware and operational investigation.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Just walk on over to soundmagus and see. At least massive has a different heat synch from the stock soundmagus offering. CM didn't even bother hehe.

Pretty sure it's chinese and not korean.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Just walk on over to soundmagus and see. At least massive has a different heat synch from the stock soundmagus offering. CM didn't even bother hehe.

Pretty sure it's chinese and not korean.
I was being generous. The Chinese stuff has gotten better, but their original designs still lack that finish quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts