DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cyber Monday Deal

A Sale So Good, You’ll Want Seconds…

On Cyber Monday (11-27) score an extra 20% off on the already discounted Damplifier & Damplifier Pro B Stock boxes available under the B -Stock menu tab.(limited quantity available)

Use Code:CYBERWOW

Stock up now for your upcoming projects!

9121 E CAMINO ABRIL TUCSON,AZ 85747
1-520-574-7513 | [email protected]

All Damplifier and Damplifier Pro Boxes can be seen here:B STOCK INVENTORY

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the B Stock Cyber Monday Sale on the USPS Flat Rate Boxes, Damplifier Pro has sold out but can be pre-ordered at the Cyber Monday discounted price: Damp Pro 2mm Version is Out of Stock. Damplifier 1mm Version Is In Stock. If you wish to order the 2mm Damp Pro Flat Rate Box you can order and once the product is cut and packaged it will be shipped out to you within about a week.

B STOCK USPS Boxes

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got my order for Luxury Liner Pro in on Sat, and the Bstock DampPro order in yesterday.

My Tacoma is already loaded down with both, but I’m making some changes and I’ll have to remove some and then reapply.

Your stuff is AWESOME! Thanks for making such good stuff!

V/r

John

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got my order for Luxury Liner Pro in on Sat, and the Bstock DampPro order in yesterday.

My Tacoma is already loaded down with both, but I’m making some changes and I’ll have to remove some and then reapply.

Your stuff is AWESOME! Thanks for making such good stuff!

V/r

John
Thank you for your order, we are glad we could save you some money and continue to offer you great American made products. We appreciate your support.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Link is broken? Not working ...

"Invalid URL

The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.
Reference #9.e9af4543.1511833314.19ee0803"
I clicked on every link we have posted here and they all work sir, please let us know if you need us to send you a code to complete an order since the link didn't work for you.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All orders from Black Friday and Cyber Monday have now been processed and shipped. We appreciate each and every one of your orders. Thank you for insisting on American made Second Skin products for your projects!!! #SecondSkinForTheWin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts