DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
When I was a kid I got nabbed for 130 in a 55, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, and fleeing and eluding. I nothing hit my record, it took 4 court dates to widdle it all down, 1 year probation, 120hrs community service and a $400 fine, this was back in '89. I just plea bargained my ass off and was a good boy.

Yes, I learned my lesson on that one :)

Chad

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
hcbassplay said:
The seas CA18 are re-sold. Pending payment.
Okay, just to clarify. The original buyer didnt send the $$, and I am about to so your chit outta luck dude. HCBASSPLAY you have a PM, and $$ will be sent as soon as you confirm my question.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Azgrower, you are correct....

Thanks for the support so far guys, this has been a pretty stressful period. I just gotta do the best I can with what I've got...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Other items are on hold until I find out whether a $1000 loan I applied for is approved... feel free to contact me if you are interested in a particular item and I will put it on hold for you until I know whether I need to sell.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
hcbassplay said:
Other items are on hold until I find out whether a $1000 loan I applied for is approved... feel free to contact me if you are interested in a particular item and I will put it on hold for you until I know whether I need to sell.
good thing I sent in my payment before you posted this post :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah, you were pre-hold. The seas are replaceable, the XLS10 is replaceable, my matching studio 150's with consecutive serials and original paperwork ARE NOT replaceable... :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks guys, everything is sold, this helped me out a lot. Don't worry, I'll dust myself off and be back around before you know it :D

21 - 31 of 31 Posts