DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am I the only one getting ALOT of database errors?

the "mark all read" link doesnt seem to work at all anymore.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OMG, now it is double posting everything!

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
:lol: Yes you are!

Actually no, I am getting a **** ton of database errors too.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
:lol: Yes you are!

Actually no, I am getting a **** ton of database errors too.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
This is one way for newbies to get to 50 posts quick! Double-post for the win.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or, rather, even time but that previous one... and maybe this one?
mine post 95% of the time. I have gotten on the habit of doing a ctl-a, ctl-c before posting today, lol.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
Here it will post but show the error, if I went back and posted again it would post twice. Yesterday I got an email from here that locked up my mail, only saw the title said back online. The mail program puked it out and made it vanish.

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Here it will post but show the error, if I went back and posted again it would post twice. Yesterday I got an email from here that locked up my mail, only saw the title said back online. The mail program puked it out and made it vanish.
What I have been doing with success is clicking reply, then when it gives you the database error click the address bar and hit enter. Then go back to the diyma home page to make sure it posted.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
What I have been doing with success is clicking reply, then when it gives you the database error click the address bar and hit enter. Then go back to the diyma home page to make sure it posted.
That is what I do, pop another tab and reload that page to see if it posted and it has been posting every time. Funny how I posted to this thread and the post page came up normally.:confused: Maybe it is only when the preview post is used I've not checked.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
Ha, no it didn't work this time I got the error. What I do is back up to the post window again (with my writing in it) then preview it again and it will update and show my post with the existing posts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts