1341 - 1348 of 1348 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks, that's great to know

·
Listener of Music
3,330 Posts
I just checked the app. I see what you mean. Maybe messing with the input mixer. Put the high level on 1&2 and low level on 3&4. Turn the mixer of for the respective input/presets.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
any way to set the remote control to only adjust the sub amp volume?
no, but you can put an RCA fader inline with the dayton and amp. what I did and makes a great sub bass level adjuster

Reactions: lucas569

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Did you see the word, "presets" ? You can set up 6 different tune presets in the phone app and toggle thru them with the remote. You could label one BASS UP and one normal and one BASS DOWN and still 3 more.
this is not a great solution for adjusting bass onthe fly. I find that I make tiny adjustments from one artists to another and this would be set amounts. I wouldnt like it.

plus when you change presets it takes about 3-4 secs to do it.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I don’t see how to select Hi or Low inputs in the software, just inputs 1-4...

Are you sure this is possible with the Dayton?
RCA and high level inputs are the same. use one or the other NOT both on the same channel

you can have an RCA input on some channels and high level on others.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Figured I didn't want to start another thread about this little gem, I'm super impressed for the price. I have only used it in my home stereo but the quick tuning session I did using REW auto EQ has everything sounding much bettter. I mostly needed to tame my highs which has resulted in much better detail and imaging.

If anyone's on the fence I'd highly recommend it for the price. PE has a 60-day return policy if you don't like it but if you don't need more than 8 RCA outs it seems like a no-brainer to me

1341 - 1348 of 1348 Posts