DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a bunch of Dayton Reference Series speakers from my SQ system. If you're here, you already know how awesome these drivers are.

All speakers were used with high crossover points (listed below). Meaning they were all very gently used. All in excellent condition. Pics at the end of the post. Here we go:

RS52 8 ohm 2" midrange dome. I have 2 used ones, and 1 brand new in box. The used ones were hi-passed at 1200 Hz with 24 db/oct slopes. The new one is $35 shipped. The used ones are $40 shipped for the pair.

RS150 4 ohm 6" woofers. Hi-passed at 300 Hz with 24 db/oct slopes. $40 shipped for the pair.

RSS210 4 ohm 9" woofers. Hi-passed at 80 Hz with 24 db/oct slopes. $110 shipped for the pair.

Now the pics:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No interest yet? That RS52 dome has the best midrange I've heard outside of electrostats and specialized IEMs. You know you want it. All used drivers are approximately half price, and are in terrific condition.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The used RS52's are sold. Everything else is still for sale, including the BNIB RS52 mid.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RSS210's are pending sale.

RS150's are sold, sorry.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks kappa. Everything sold except the BNIB RS52. I can't seem to edit the top post anymore (??), so I'll close this thread and make a new post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.