DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I bought one for my younger brother, thanks for the tip.

It said one left when I got it, and still says one left :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just happened to refresh the page on my phone and saw it. About dropped my phone in the urinal lol. I used to refresh that page daily but haven’t in a month. Good timing!

·
Registered
320 Posts
And it's back "out of stock" again.... That didn't last long! Snagged one up for myself though.
Yes! Good bye DSR-1?!

I was tempted to snag one of these just to play with but I already blew my fun budget for the month... Tough to pass up that deal tho.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yes! Good bye DSR-1?!

I was tempted to snag one of these just to play with but I already blew my fun budget for the month... Tough to pass up that deal tho.
I'm conflicted about replacing my DSR-1 with an AP4 and separate DSP. At this point, while I'm still not 100% happy with my audio upgrade (which is built around the DSR-1), I'm not really sure that the DSR-1 is the problem. I honestly think that it's my lack of tuning ability/experience. The DSR-1 is just such a powerful DSP for the price. I'd actually be going backwards in terms of functionality if I replaced my DSR-1 with an AP4/DSP-408. Can't' say for sure whether it would make any sonic difference though. Some seem to believe that the DSR-1 is lacking in terms of sound quality, but I'm not so sure it's the limiting factor in my case...

I'm hanging in there with the DSR-1 for now, but if I ever do look to replace it, I'll have the DSP-408 already. :) WOuld still need to spend another $250+ for the AP4 though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm conflicted about replacing my DSR-1 with an AP4 and separate DSP. At this point, while I'm still not 100% happy with my audio upgrade (which is built around the DSR-1), I'm not really sure that the DSR-1 is the problem. I honestly think that it's my lack of tuning ability/experience. The DSR-1 is just such a powerful DSP for the price. I'd actually be going backwards in terms of functionality if I replaced my DSR-1 with an AP4/DSP-408. Can't' say for sure whether it would make any sonic difference though. Some seem to believe that the DSR-1 is lacking in terms of sound quality, but I'm not so sure it's the limiting factor in my case...

I'm hanging in there with the DSR-1 for now, but if I ever do look to replace it, I'll have the DSP-408 already. :) WOuld still need to spend another $250+ for the AP4 though.

Yeah the ap4 is my next purchase lol. That one will be a while

·
Registered
105 Posts
And it's back "out of stock" again.... That didn't last long! Snagged one up for myself though.
Well at that price is a steal, best money you can spent to upgrade your system for cheap.
So no wonder why they don't last long everybody snagging them up as quickly as they are back in stock

·
Registered
989 Posts
I got the whole package for my younger brother but he “doesn’t want me messing with his stuff” and “just wants a sub”

So pm me if you want to buy it from me. I just want my money back (for the dsp, remote, and Bluetooth unit). If no one is interested I’ll just return it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn’t think to order the remote or Bluetooth. Damn lol

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I got the whole package for my younger brother but he “doesn’t want me messing with his stuff” and “just wants a sub”

So pm me if you want to buy it from me. I just want my money back (for the dsp, remote, and Bluetooth unit). If no one is interested I’ll just return it.

How much?

·
Registered
105 Posts
How much was this thing selling for? I see multiple listings for $70 (out of stock) and $149 (in stock).
The price difference is.
Returned items or open box items sold at $70 dls
Brand new sold for 149 dls.

The ones at 70 dls normally don't last very long as they have a few in stock and they are sold out quick

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just grabbed one of the last 2

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts

Thank you. I just snagged it. I was saving up for a NEX head unit to try out an active front stage, but I’ll give this a try. I was gifted the Bluetooth dongle by a family member and I’m not interested in the controller, so for $80 with the tax and all. Not bad.

Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts