DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was able to grab the last one late last week on what I guess was a random restock. Just bumping the thread so folks are aware of it.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I just picked one up that I ordered about 2 weeks ago and it arrived. Doesn't look back. I've just been putting the items page up and reloading often until it shows in stock.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just ordered another one also. Scheduled to be delivered today. Still shows that there is at least 1 in stock. Awesome deal for $70. I've bought a few of these over the last year or so.

·
Registered
2020 Mustang GT
104 Posts
I just ordered one too. I might be forced to go DSR1 to bypass the factory amp but I couldn't pass up for $70

·
Registered
78 Posts
Same, ordered one with 5 percent off was like 66.50 how could I go wrong on this deal..... I figure it will get this old head to learn some new tech while not spending a ton out of the gate - if I love the whole DSP thing I'll resell and buy higher end etc or if it does about the same as higher end brands keep it and put money elsewhere

·
Registered
78 Posts
Odd question with the whole DSP thing, is it odd of me almost thinking I could bypass a stock headunit for signal source and just run it thru the dsp? Like bluetooth xm from phone to dsp etc

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Odd question with the whole DSP thing, is it odd of me almost thinking I could bypass a stock headunit for signal source and just run it thru the dsp? Like bluetooth xm from phone to dsp etc
Sure, I did that. I ended up missing some features from my stock unit but sending your phone signal directly to the dsp is one of the main features with the Bluetooth streaming modules.

·
Registered
2020 Mustang GT
104 Posts
So I am not happy. I ordered one 9 days ago. It did not get shipped as they are holding the order for some $10 speaker adapters that they are waiting for. Today I get notified they are now out of stock and apparently didn't hold it for me and now they have zero stock of any kind.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Matt I ordered mine like 7 days ago or so if that was yours my bad..... I'm prob not going to use it for another month will I get the rest for install if you want it?

·
Registered
2020 Mustang GT
104 Posts
Matt I ordered mine like 7 days ago or so if that was yours my bad..... I'm prob not going to use it for another month will I get the rest for install if you want it?
That is very generous of you however I can wait. I am just very impatient :) I will either order it from another vendor or get the miniDSP.....still undecided although I did download the software and get it all set-up. Thank-you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got one a while back, but never used it. Willing to part with it, if someone is interested. The one I got was missing the mounting brackets though.

EDIT: This is sold now.

·
Registered
562 Posts
2 available yesterday, both gone today. Just keeping this alive for those of us who are interested but missed out so far.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.