DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a little ambitious with my plans for a 4 way setup and just want to go simpler.

Dayton RS225-4 8 inch speakers.
10/10, never seen power, in original boxes.
53.16 each from PE plus shipping
100 shipped OBO

Dayton RS100-4 4 inch speakers.
10/10, never seen power, in original boxes
26.36 each from PE plus shipping
55 shipped OBO

Kicker R19 tweeters
3/4 inch silk dome, used
These are some highly regarded tweeters
75 shipped OBO

tweeters can be seen in this pic. the wires have been cut short but there is enough left to solder longer wires to. they will come with flush mount cups

Will consider trades for mid level (pioneer PRS 720 or equivalent) passive 6.5 set

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump it up. brand new speakers. save a couple bucks over PE price plus shipping costs by buying from me

·
Registered
59 Posts
...or doesnt need these but wants more junk in the closet
That would be me...gathering all the parts for a system when I don't even have the car yet :rolleyes:

Just reading reviews on these and the SLS6's, trying to decide if I need even more unused speakers on the shelf.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That would be me...gathering all the parts for a system when I don't even have the car yet :rolleyes:

Just reading reviews on these and the SLS6's, trying to decide if I need even more unused speakers on the shelf.
Oh, You need these, definitely

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
page 2 bump. some interest, but the RS225s and R19s are still for sale. Ill tke 55 shipped on the tweets. These are legendary tweets guys

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rs225s SOLD. Someone wants these sweet kicker tweeters. Make me an offer. 3/4 silk dome old school goodness

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.