DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a pair or Dayton RS225 8 inchers and a pair of RS100 4 inchers for trade. All drivers are brand new. I think I got a little ambitious with my plans for a 3 way. What Im looking for is a pair of 6.5 or 7 inch divers that can run up to 2500 or 3k to be used in a 2 way. The daytons sell for About 150 plus shipping so Id be looking for something of similar value/quality or you could throw in some cash or I could sell these for 150 shipped I guess

·
Registered
633 Posts
Bump for some sweet speakers! Got them in my setup and have no comlaints!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also have a pair of kicker R19s that could go with these. Awesome silk dome 3/4 inch tweeter for a killer 3 way front stage

·
Registered
161 Posts
Interested in a pair of great condition Seas CA18RNX?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I ran them to 4300 which is a bit higher than your 2.5-3k goal. Check em out, they're nice drivers.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Are the Dayton RS225 4ohm? (just to clarify)

·
Registered
161 Posts
How much power did you give them? im concerned about them being 8 ohm. Ive only got 125 watts per side at 8 ohm
I ran them off of a jl 500/5 100 watts per channel. They were more than happy with that. I Also had a set as bookshelves with a passive crossover on just the tweeter and ran those off of a 50 wpc integrated with stellar results considering the simple setup.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts