DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the RS52's thinking i was ready to throw down a 3way front stage and have since decided aginst it. I would rather work on getting my 2 way stronger. These were bought used in nearly perfect shape from minivanman here on the board. Never used by me, and still have the pigtails on them.

Let's say $45 shipped for the pair in the ConUS

Next up is my AudioControl EQX. This was purchased from a member here in NIB condition. I put it to use in my system, and loved it. Absolutely fantastic way to enter into the active world. For those who are unfamiliar, there are chips inside that can be changed and used for your crossover points. Chips are available from AC or you can make your own using IC sockets and resistors. I will gladly include the chips that i have, and right now the crossover points are at 80hz and 3000 hz. Comes with original box, instruction manual, any chips i still have left, and the documentation from the AC site on making your own. Still looks and works 100%

Let's say $95 shipped ConUS for the EQX

Paypal is preferred

Here are some pics, i am still trying to figure out how to use this camera, so if you need better pics or want them with my username do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for a good guy and a nice EQ/crossover!
Thank you BENNAY

If anyone is wondering, the chips in the EQX right now are for sure 80hz and 3k and i also have: 33hz / 18db 90hz / 18db 90hz / 24db and 3500hz / 24db

All pm's have been replied to

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daytons are as good as sold. EQX may head to ebay

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EQX sold as well, thanks for all the interest

1 - 6 of 6 Posts