morel mt23
midrange not sure yet but between secret weapon and hl70
baby mille's midbasses ml165
secret weapon mids for rearfill
two 13tw5 (may or may not stay)
ssld6i
hd600/4 , hd740/1 , and arc se4200
Not new but staying bitone/ p4100dvd

I really only wanted to add two more hd amps so my seats would completely fold up but I got a great deal on this equipment so screw it redo everything. I HAVE ALWAYS WANT TO TRY THE ARC SE's so gonna be a real treat. I should have some pics up today if not I will update soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DERP I cant read apparently and thought you were also getting rid of your bitone/p4100 haha.Did you already get rid of your idmax?

<---BTW Im guy who bought your ddx514 ;) lol.I still need new front components but was kinda low on funds.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can't wait to see your car finish man.. big step up from the previous set up :). How are you gonna fit the ARc SE in your truck lol?
Yea maybe you wont call this one budget ;). lol I will make it fit and try to show the tundra owners something new ( kinda like the IDMaX10!) Pics to be up reallll sooon

·
Registered
929 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DERP I cant read apparently and thought you were also getting rid of your bitone/p4100 haha.Did you already get rid of your idmax?

<---BTW Im guy who bought your ddx514 ;) lol.I still need new front components but was kinda low on funds.
If you still need a set of front components hit me up and let me know your price range.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright folks may have some updates coming soon. I have a set of cdm88s coming in, two arc ALDs, and two new sub boxes one for the idmax ported and the other for a jbl p1020d ported. I let go of slim subs not because they were not good but because they did not give me what I was looking for as far as response for the money and what I already have. My truck has almost no cabin gain which sucks. BTW winLSD is the shit I used it to figure out my response with the subs.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Subscribed for finished product :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright some updates and some things to come.
The HL70s are out and the cdm88s are in an I like them alot more!!!
The se4200 are bad ass when a signal is put through the balanced in.
I will be comparing the se4200 to the Helix because nobody bought it yet so I figured I would just test it out.
A comparison of the Tru ssld6i against the ALD.
Last but not least the JBL p1020 ported in a 1.55 cub tuned to 25 hz.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Honestly the helix and the Arc sound about the same when it comes to running mids and highs. The arc is just more powerful with lotts of head room. I love the arc though. I decided to stop trying to sell the helix I liked it sooo much and see if I can still fit into my install. As far as my new sub p1020 I love it. Man those people that sleep on these JBL power subs are realllllly missing out. The bass is like a home audio sub but in my car. IT has somewhat enough out put. We shall see about that when I build a ported box for the IDMAX. I am still waiting on the hd1200/1 to come out to go with the IDMAX ported. I have the p1020 in a 1.55 sq. ft. box tuned to 25 hz with a port 17 inches long and 3 inches wide. I have it crossed at 70hz at 6db and it blends soooo well.
Here are some updates
Morel on dash

Box and sub

1 - 20 of 22 Posts