1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: PPI DCX-730

Condition of all items: Used, works great, DISPLAY NOT WORKING

Total Price: $175 shipped OBO (please don't lowball too much..):

Shipping Terms: price includes shipping to any of the 48, anywhere else, PM me your address, please:

Pictures: Pics are coming, as soon as I get home - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: I have a copy of the software I can burn on a CD or DVD for you (works best from a Windows XP PC or laptop), I will supply a short and long USB cable with it.
I have the original box, original display cable, and power plug. It is currently in my car working great, I just need eight channels now, I'm changing my system again

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
You are able to run and tune with this no problem with the software? You have to keep the screen plugged up for this to still work correct? Last question, does this software work with Mac at all?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I'll explain more to get more attention.

The display is blue when on, but the text is gone. I can tune it at will by PC, I can also use all five presets, I actively use two for different types of music. The control buttons work, but it doesn't do much good since I cannot see what I am adjusting. Because the display doesn't work, I kept the display in the trunk with the processor so it will still work.

Also, last price drop..........please someone buy this for...........
$135 shipped via paypal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.