Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer DEH-P800PRS w/iPod Adapter CD-IB100
Pioneer DEX-P99RS

Condition of all items:
Both USED
P800 - 9/10 (A few very fine scratches on the display part of the face in sunlight)
P99 - 9.5/10 (Mint Condition, but since used only can give a 9.5)

Total Price: :

DEH-P800PRS w/iPod Adapter $400/shipped
DEX-P99RS $975/shipped

PayPal is [email protected]

Shipping Terms: :

Free - Shipping to lower 48 only

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

The P800 comes with the Head Unit, Trim Ring, Owners Manual, Microphone, All Wire Harnesses, Mounting Cage, Remote, iPod Adapter, Case for the Face, Etc. Has everything except the factory box.

The P99 comes with the Head Unit, Trim Ring, Owners Manual, Microphone, All Wire Harnesses, Mounting Cage, Remote, Case for the Face, etc. Has every except the factory box.

Bought Both Head Units after selling my P99 Combo to use in this demo car (had both Head Units for testing):

Now the car looks like this (after missing a deer and hitting a tree):

****NEITHER HEAD UNIT WAS IN THE CAR AT THE TIME OF THE ACCIDENT****

PAYPAL is [email protected]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
342 Posts
TRADES?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, No trades.

Thanks - I knew I was forgetting something!

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Beautiful units... Beautiful car.. so sorry man.
Wish I had the coin for another p99 :)
Glws!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have not heard back from the insurance company yet (Thanksgiving weekend slowed them down). They should look at it tomorrow. I am expecting it to be totaled (I hope at least). I may buy it back depending on the cost to strip some parts and sell. It has a SLP 4:10 Rear End (bought the entire rear end brand new about 15,000 miles ago), the wheels and tires about the same mileage as the rear end, strut tower brace, possibly the engine and transmission (although the engine was shoved about 8-10 inches into the firewall and the lower part of the center console was broke away and showed back from the transmission I believe) and several other parts. If they want too much, they can keep it!

It is amazing in person, the doors are tight against the rear quarter panels and both doors have stress cracks and the rear quarters have paint cracks from where the doors hit. The whole body is shifted funny, twisted I guess. Both front quarters are completely shattered. Both airbags blew. The hit broke my kick panels I made. The windshield broke and nothing hit it (firewall buckle?). And what you can see under the hood is just a mangled mess. Hell, the exhaust pipes don't line up with the bumper anymore and may have damaged the bumper!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What happened to the original boxes for these? It sounds weird but that's a dealbreaker for me on these.
Ask the previous owners....lol! I bought both used and neither cam with the box. If it helps, I have the box to my P01 I can pack the P99 in!

·
729 Posts
Damn man sorry about the accident, but glad you're ok. At least you should be able to get a pretty penny for those Corvette wheels. If I had the money I'd buy your P800 just to hoard it.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! Still alive a kickin' (after a week of hydrocodone - don't remember much from last week....lol)! Actually, I only took it for like 2 or 3 days. I HATE that stuff!!! I just wish I would hear about the car already. I think it is rusting out there...lol!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
glad you are ok man.

GLWS!!

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Bump for a good person and glad to hear that you are well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.