DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this for a car at my old job. Ended up not using got it off here but it has no harness I think I have the pin diagram at home. $30 shipped

·
Registered
318 Posts
Any info or pics?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will get pics this weekend...its a basic cd player...dont know lot about it...it was supposed to go in a car and we sold the car before I got around to it so I have it sitting...needs a harness but that shouldnt be the hardest thing to figure out

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry forgot to get pics....still for sale.....

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will have to get you some pics later...I got to get back to the hospital and my baby...

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
I sold it to Mike. It's a simple deck. I think a single set of RCA outs and speaker level outs for 4-channels. Low power, like 10x4 or something. It's a complete no frills deck. Removeable face. LCD backlit display. Green illumination? If I remember right... but I'm getting old.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Does this have the brushed black finish?

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a black plastic type face. Not like a denforn metal face. I will get some pics soon as I can.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
No problem, hope the baby gets mucho better soon.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$23 shipped

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha..yhpm...

·
Administrator
2,487 Posts
I've already paid him for it Mark, but if you want it that's fine. As long as Mike sells it I don't care. I was getting it for a friend that wouldn't appreciate it anyway.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well......I dont know what to do now.....who really wants it?? I know its not a big deal to either of you but obviously someone has to want it a little more than the other.....

It doesnt matter to me....if I send it to you Mark then I will refund Jason his money back,.....

can the 2 of you decide as I dont know who to send it to.....and I am already sending something to Mark this week....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts