DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
i have a problem that the Denon DCT A1 , doesn't read all burned CD's, it read's only some of the CD's.
what can solve the problem?.

Should it read any burned CD's at all?, or it's made only for Original ones?.

Thanks for Help.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are all of your disks finalized when burning? Does it only read certain CD-R brands?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
That's how those are.
They are VERY picky with cd's.
I have a Z1 and it's the same thing.

Jorge.

·
Registered
167 Posts
try experimenting with different brand cd blanks. i tried several, and found that benq works well on my z1 and panny. also the other brands made a funny whirring sound when i loaded them in the denon

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I've never found any rhyme or reason behind this. I have some home players that only read some burned discs even if they are the same brand and burned in the same way.

There's not a problem with the Denon, it just wasn't meant to play burned CDs. If it does, you're doing good, if not, it's normal.

·
Registered
962 Posts
The denons will only read few burned discs. In fact, a CD may read once and not the next time its inserted lol

Best best is to find the cd changer (dch-470), and use that instead. It will play all burned discs, at least in my experience thus far.

However, be careful. Units that ship without the spacer insert in the cartridge opening can be damaged during shipping....I'm assuming due to transport bumps

·
Registered
311 Posts
clean the head if that doesnt help than get better cdrs

I always use FUJI and never had issues with them, only my panasonic tube deck was as picky as a rich hooker

·
142 fastest gun in town
483 Posts
clean the head if that doesnt help than get better cdrs

I always use FUJI and never had issues with them, only my panasonic tube deck was as picky as a rich hooker
Funny my Panny tube will play anything not picky at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts