1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Denon DCT-R1 with the black face and MS8

Condition of all items:
Denon is in near mint condition. I'll get better pics when I get home tomorrow morning. Iphone pics will have to do for now.
The MS8 is near mint. No major wear and tear. I have the box and everything it would come with.

Total Price: :
$775 shipped for the full package.
$400 each if split.
All is OBO and NO TRADES AT THIS TIME.

Shipping Terms: :
I pay... most likely USPS.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I will add better pics tomorrow. There are a number of members on here that can chime in about the condition also. This has been a great combo, but not a necessity at this point. PM me if interested. Thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
^Looks like pics from a 15 yr old flip cell phone....lol! I am sure it is very nice....GLWS!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know lol...its an iphone, but its getting dark outside. And shaking plus trying to take a pic = not good pic lol.

·
Registered
783 Posts
As much as I hate to see you doing this GLWS! This MS8 was in my truck when I won Finals last year. Must be special:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aight... found some better pics!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ive seen both pieces.. VERY nice and an awesome combo. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ I'll pm u. Not really wanting to split them up just yet.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish I could say yes I do but I'm actually gonna take care of a few other things before this build goes any further.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Decided I will split and slight price decrease if bought together. These prices are OBO but please be realistic :D.

·
Registered
156 Posts
So wait...does this not have a copper chassis? I see some that do and some that don't.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This one does not have the copper chassis.

·
Registered
572 Posts
oooooooooooooooo that black r1 would look so much better than my silver one. except for the gold lettering.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's really nice. I like the black. A lot! Just not a necessity right now.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Would the MS8 pass for show quality? Meaning any noticeable scratches or blemishes that would stand out? Also you said it does have everything as if purchased new correct?

·
Registered
728 Posts
That MS8 was in the 2011 USACi Modified Q Champion's ride :) So you KNOW its a good MS8!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PMs replied to. And yeah it's in very good shape. I don't remember any noticeable scratches or blemishes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.