DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my DEQ-P9, picked it up in the hope of finding the DEX-P9 for reasonable money but now baby forces sale.

As title says looking for £200.00 ONO or a swap for Genesis DM.

PM me with offers, shipping extra, will ship worldwide.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DEQ-P9 came out of a sales car, unfortunately the dealer had scrapped the HU which had the face separatly mounted and hacked out the cabling as he had no idea what it all was! It was working before hand and installed with Genesis amps (which I also took off him) he just couldn't sell the car with all the gear in!

Just checked prices, Opt cable I can get for circa £100.00 IPBUS cables are cheap on ebay and the power cable is discontinued from Pioneer, but only 3pin so shouldn't be hard to make one.

Still £200.00 for this EQ and it makes a great spare for anyone!

Will try and post pics asap-but actually doing some install on my evenings this week!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I believe I have 2 optical cables for this unit that I am not using if someone needs to complete the package. I also should have the IP Bus cable.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To those that have been waiting on shipping costs sorry for the delay-Britains been hit by a snow storm and has literally brought the country to a stop-Post Office has no car park and it's a 15min walk in unsuitable work shoes/clothes-will try and get out today!

Thanks for your patience!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.