DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who here can tell me bout those amps? Besides being sexy as all hell.

·
Premium Member
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one at all? really?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
They are some of the most current hungry amps I've ever used and most of them broke. I don't think that's what you wanted to hear though. I know where there is a 4 channel for sale if your interested..........

·
Registered
238 Posts
They are some of the most current hungry amps I've ever used and most of them broke. I don't think that's what you wanted to hear though. I know where there is a 4 channel for sale if your interested..........
wow, thats not what I was expecting. I've heard that they are fantasticly nice amps. suppose to have great SQ, but i've never heard one myself, so i cant really comment on that. I've heard alot of great thing about them tho.

·
Registered
238 Posts
wow, thats not what I was expecting. I've heard that they are fantasticly nice amps. suppose to have great SQ, but i've never heard one myself, so i cant really comment on that. I've heard alot of great thing about them tho.

Diamond Audio Four Channel Car Amplifier - Amplifier Reviews - Car Audio and Electronics

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Its been a few years since I owned some of them. They were great amps. Huge and power hungry like mentioned above. Some of the first gen ones had problems in the power supply. But overall, a great amp, all I remember is I enjoyed them alot, just didnt have the space and power available in the car to support 3 of them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 7104 and 2 of the D7152's if anybody is interested in purchasing. Purchased them 3 years ago & they are sitting in the closet with the rest of my collection that I am ready to part with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did not receive PM from you. Sorry. I checked several times from more than 1 PC. Try one more time. If I still don't get it, I'll give you an email address to send to.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i had a 7402 years ago sounded great while i had it hooked up cant comment on any kind of fail rate as i only used it for 4 months before going a different route and selling it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
it was hit or miss with the Esoteric's as far as fail rate,I always had good luck. Diamond took over and fixed the minor preamp glitches,they can be upgraded too! I had e7 2ch+6ch and it was AWESOME! I xovers are the high quality.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts