DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

i have TRU S45 working at bridged mode (dual mono) on my midbass.

now i have seperate gain's for each pair of channels , i noticed that Ch. C+D has diffrent output on same level of gain then Ch. A+B.

for exemple when the gain are at minimum at both channels the right midbass sound much stronger , and its like that also in every point at gain level are the same.

just wanna know if its should be like that for a dual mono amplifier or amplifiers that have seperate gain for each channels.

Thanks.

·
Registered
12,053 Posts
a whole number of things could cause that. simple fix, turn up one gain a little higher.

·
Registered
77 Posts
There's sometimes an internal pot within the casing to adjust bias. But that's for left / right of the same set. In your case, you might turn the pots all the way up and down a few tines to clean them. If you're comfortable with it, you could even open it up and clean the pots with contact cleaner. Dint violate any warranties, though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
is it possible that you did not do the wiring correctly?

for example:
- one speaker is wired correctly
- the other, you connect the speaker "+" side to the amp "-" side. thus causing it to
sound weaker.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i would try switching the speakers on the amp from one channel to the other and see if the one side is still louder ,leave the rca's where they are,just to see what happens.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i tried to replace to speakers channels ( not rca ) and now the other midbass sound stronger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts