Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Digital Designs 2512, dual 2ohm coils, 750rms (severely underrated)

Condition of all items:
Like new, MAYBE a total of 30hrs use on it. Only selling so I can get a pair of D4's to run at 1ohm

Total Price: :
$200 sub only
$250 w/custom box (Sacramento area only, no way to ship box)

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer to pay actual shipping costs, pm for shipping quote, serious inquiries only please.

Pictures:

Additional info:
Very nice sub here, I haven't found a bass note or sequence it couldn't handle. Digs incredibly low in this box which I designed and built myself....first box I ever designed and built. Box is solid as they come! Vertical corners are reinforced with fiberglass and 45's are resined. Whole interior of box is resined as well. No trades....cash for local pickup, otherwise paypal will be the method of payment accepted.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump...Tired of looking at this thing, $200 plus shipping and its yours.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump...

·
Registered