DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a special discount for DIYMA members @ our online store

Promo code VMIDIYMA will take up to $40 off of your purchase, here is a detailed break-down:

• $11 off $150 or more
  • $22 off $300 or more
  • $40 off $600 or more (expires on 06/06)
We are committed to providing you with top notch service AND lowest prices. If you ever come across a cheaper price on a product we carry from others please let me know and I will help you get it cheaper at VMInnovations.

All of our products ship FREE and are generally delivered within 2-4 business days and in some cases even faster :)

If you have any questions, comments or feedback about anything - I'm at your service!

Cheers,
[email protected]

P.S.
watch-out for a crazy HOT :pepper: deal on Rockford gear in the next few days.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Can you post some links when the RF stuff goes on sale? I've subscribed to this thread to get an email update on when you do... Also, I purchased an RF P200-2 from you guys last week and it shipped fast! Looking for more RF stuff so I'm hoping the deals are on items I'm looking for.

Will the coupon code still for on discounted/clearance items?

Also can I stack coupon codes? Because I'm a repeat customer I have a 5% off coupon; can I use that AND the codes above in the same transaction?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you post some links when the RF stuff goes on sale? I've subscribed to this thread to get an email update on when you do... Also, I purchased an RF P200-2 from you guys last week and it shipped fast! Looking for more RF stuff so I'm hoping the deals are on items I'm looking for.

Also can I stack coupon codes? Because I'm a repeat customer I have a 5% off coupon; can I use that AND the codes above in the same transaction?
Can you post some links when the RF stuff goes on sale?
Will do, in fact I will probably post one in the next few days just waiting on Ant for confirmation.

Can I stack coupon codes?
Sorry but our system doesn't allow stacking promo codes.

Yup :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts