DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having this problem? I'm on the IPhone4S with IOS6 and it was working fine until last night. I'm getting this message, "This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the Tapatalk plug in is not working. Please contact your forum administrator Other forums like CACO are working fine...

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it a couple of times but I use the DIYMA app most if the time.

I've never had that problem, but unfortunitly, there is always a first. Are you also using an IPhone? I've tried downloading the DIYMA APP. since I've been prompted to download it when visiting DIYMA VIA web, but when I hit, "Ok," it doesn't work. I get some sort of error, I forget exactly what it tells me. I'll try to look for the DIYMA APP. later on.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
My tapatalk randomly lags and times out. I just refresh, or close and reopen. Sometimes it takes a couple tries. Is the DIYMA app just for iPhone, or is there an android one as well?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My tapatalk randomly lags and times out. I just refresh, or close and reopen. Sometimes it takes a couple tries. Is the DIYMA app just for iPhone, or is there an android one as well?

I have the IPhone4S and since I've had it, I get prompted about the "DIYMA" APP. But it is not there when I hit, "ok" to download it. Any other IPhone users having a problem using DIYMA VIA Tapatalk?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reinstalled it an it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,999 Posts
I am using andriod and it doesnt work for me either. hasnt worked in a week.

·
Registered
11,999 Posts
I logged out and now I am listed as a guest. still wont bring up the site. only get the white screen then the "Failed to connect to forum" message.

·
Registered
11,999 Posts
Uninstalled and reinstalled, all fixed

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
android SGII, doesnt work, wont even pull up the site.

its been a few weeks like this, all my other forums work fine

I was having a similar problem on my IPhone. Other forums would load up except DIYMA. I just deleted the APP. and redownloaded and problem was solved. I tried resetting it VIA the APP. first, but that didn't work, so yeah, delete it and redownload it. GL.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
installed the newest version, and did NOT use titanium backup to upload all my accounts, and that seemed.to work

I had to re-input all my forum id's

works fine now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts