Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
DLS A3

Condition of all items:
I have 1 that is {7/10} and the other two {9/10}... All in working condition

Total Price: :

The one that is 7/10 $275 obo
The two that are 9/10 $375 obo

If you buy all 3 850 shipped within the US.

Shipping Terms: :

I will pay

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Please lmk when you get it shipped us postal and the tracking please. I can't wait
Not sure what is going on i could not find the car audio classified section?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the tracking just need to send it to you... been busy with work, kids, wife, and school... it wasn't up yet when I last checked... I texted you as it was going out yesterday... you can text me thanks...

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PRICE drop either of the 2 left for 325 shipped or both for 600!!! I need this stuff sold.. So if your interested drop me a line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.