DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are listed in the Ultimate Series, and named Nobelium
Here:
ULTIMATE Nobelium, 2-way systems in 5,25, 6,5 and 8" size. Three inch voice coils. Cone made of aluminium. Real Hi-end competition systems for a perfect front stage. Hybrid magnet system with neodymium and ferrite magnets in an unique combination. UR1 28 mm tweeter with chamber that improves the reproduction in the lower range. The speakers are using voice coils of flat aluminium wire for maxium density. The crossover uses crosscoils wounded with copper foil. Metal oxide resistors and capacitors of the very best quality. All components are the best available.

·
"Authentic to the Music"
1,946 Posts
AzGrower said:
They are listed in the Ultimate Series, and named Nobelium
Here:
ULTIMATE Nobelium, 2-way systems in 5,25, 6,5 and 8" size. Three inch voice coils. Cone made of aluminium. Real Hi-end competition systems for a perfect front stage. Hybrid magnet system with neodymium and ferrite magnets in an unique combination. UR1 28 mm tweeter with chamber that improves the reproduction in the lower range. The speakers are using voice coils of flat aluminium wire for maxium density. The crossover uses crosscoils wounded with copper foil. Metal oxide resistors and capacitors of the very best quality. All components are the best available.

Here is a better picture of the DLS Nobelium 8.2. The last above is another picture of the 5.2

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
be VERY afraid lol

heard a few quotes and they werent very pocket friendly

I think actual final cost will be at your local shops by wednesday

ill be getting a pair of the 8's for midbass duty

I for one like DLS stuff, (not for everyone of course)

·
"Authentic to the Music"
1,946 Posts
I will be in comtact with Pinny from DLS until they are here and I should have prices by Tuesday, being I'm more than likly the closes dealer to him. I will keep you updated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts