Condition of all items:

Brand new, with warranty

Total Price: :

RA10: $475

RA20: $500

RA25: $325

RA30: $525

Shipping Terms: :

Prices above INCLUDE Shipping in the lower CONUS, other places PM me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

RA10: Reference RA10 - 780 Watt mono amplifier
RA20: Reference RA20 - 440 W power amplifier
RA25: Reference RA25 - 220 W power amplifier
RA30: Reference RA30 - 565 Watts, 3-ch amplifier

Additional info:

The DLS Reference amps were only a slight downgrade from the DLS Ultimate A series of amplifiers, which were my favorite for a long time. similar components, and offers a lower profile, same brushed titanium finish on the chassis.

these are really really good amps and quiet a few SQ champions from around the world run these instead of the RA.

Pricing wise, there isnt a huge dip from the A to the RA as well.

Now is your chance to snatch up the remaining inventory of RAs at a very good price...a new line of amps are coming out in a few months to replace the A and the RA, but as you know with amps, it doesnt mean they are better :)

these prices will come with full warranty and when you check, you will see that they match EBAY PRICES for quick sale :)

cheers,

Bing

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I love DLS amps. Wish I had the room for three. Free bump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts