DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DLS Ultimate A3, A4, & A6 amps. DLS Iridium 3 way crossovers. DLS Iridium midrange

I have some DLS items for sale. The amps are all in excellent condition. The mids and crossovers are in good condition. Everything works perfectly.

DLS Ultimate A3. 9/10 cosmetically. The badge is missing on this one, but I contacted DLS USA, and one should be here soon. This is a very versatile amp... can give your mids or component set 150+ watts, or your sub 1000 watts. DLS - Products $300

DLS Ultimate A4. 9.5/10 cosmetically. Comes with original box and manual. The crossovers on the amp can be used to run an active 2 way front stage, or bridge it for 250 watts to your mids or passive component set. DLS - Products $350

DLS Ultimate A6. 9.5/10 cosmetically. Comes with original box, manual, and never used remote level control knob. An excellent sub amp capable of 1200 watts. DLS - Products $330

DLS Iridium IR3 dome midrange. Grills have some scratches which can be seen in the pics. Play perfectly. A good option for mids with a limited amount of space, as these do not need any airspace. They have been mass-loaded with dynamat on the back sides. DLS - Products SOLD

DLS Iridium 3 way crossovers. A unique crossover system that can be ran in 2 or 3 way. The midrange utilizes it's own crossover while the midbass and tweeter are on the other. A few minor scratches on the clear plexi, but notheing major. This is for the crossovers only! DLS - Products *note the link is for the 6.3i system. I'm selling only the crossovers* $75

PayPal only for payment. I will split shipping charges. Let me know if there's any questions or you would like more pictures. Thanks for looking!

*Only trades I'm interested in are Arc Mini's, JL HD600/4, or Hat L6 drivers*

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Re: DLS Ultimate A3, A4, & A6 amps. DLS Iridium 3 way crossovers. DLS Iridium midra

I'll take the mids off your hands. PM your paypal info.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: DLS Ultimate A3, A4, & A6 amps. DLS Iridium 3 way crossovers. DLS Iridium midra

Great Amps GL on the sale
Thanks man. I hate selling them, but I need amps with a lot smaller footprints. Trying to find a decent place to get some Arc Minis... hard to find for a good price though. I may actually have to pay retail for something :eek:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I say you just make a vertical rack and stack them up and use those beauties
Trust me, i considered it! Unfortunately they are going in a Subaru Outback wagon that is my daily driver and goes on many out of state trips, so I need stealth and my spare tire!

·
Registered
307 Posts

Do you still have the midrange available ?

·
Registered
407 Posts

If you are looking for small amps I'd seriously consider the Kenwood X4R over the PDX. Cheaper and sound much better. I've had both, still have the Kenwood and it isnt going anywhere :)

I havn't gotten to hear the Arc mini's yet.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

If you are looking for small amps I'd seriously consider the Kenwood X4R over the PDX. Cheaper and sound much better. I've had both, still have the Kenwood and it isnt going anywhere :)

I havn't gotten to hear the Arc mini's yet.

I may just go with the Kenwoods if I can't find Arcs. I did manage to pick up a PDX 4.100 for cheap, so I'll try it out, but I don't have high expectations.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Midranges shipped. Everything else still available.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Bump.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts

yuo might want to consider the clarion DPX amps as they are made in same plant that makes the ARC KS amps but they are half the price ...even on Crutchfield......check out the hot deals section....

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

A6 pending payment...

·
Registered
83 Posts

I have 5 channel Helix DB5 amp I would trade for A5.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.