DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure as a lot of people now know, we are not going to get near what we have paid for our equipment. But if there are people who are willing to trade equipment, maybe more things can get moved. I for one have several things that are in need of a good home. Mods if this post is illegal I apologize and please remove.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Ive always assumed that the fs threads is also the for trade. But maybe thats just me.
You know what they say about assumptions.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Ive always assumed that the fs threads is also the for trade. But maybe thats just me.
You know what they say about assumptions.
+1 Agreed. I've trolled other sites & jumped to the conclusion the Classifieds Section is more than suffice for the members to barter his equipment. Opening a new section specifically for trade won't prove beneficial to the site.

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just stating since a lot of people are selling but yet nothing seems to be moving quickly. I'm sure as some of the ballers upgrade, us little people who have things to trade can slowly claw our way up the ladder.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Just stating since a lot of people are selling but yet nothing seems to be moving quickly. I'm sure as some of the ballers upgrade, us little people who have things to trade can slowly claw our way up the ladder.
Come trade or sell falls into the same criteria.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Yep, post all WTT in the classified section.

Good luck to you. ;)

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perfect, classifieds here I come...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts