DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Evening gents i bought these speakers from a pawn shop a while ago they've been in storage for a while now and i was thinkin about using them in a install i'm plnning to do in my brother's civic does anyone have any specs on these? any info you guys can provide would be very helpful.

thx,

Micheal

·
Registered
940 Posts
The cone on the white one looks like the cone of a Vifa/Peerless TG9(but it's not a TG9)...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH OK SOUND ARE THEY SOUND WISE? AND WHAT KIND OF POWER SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THEM I HAVE EITHER A ESX 75.2 OR A ESX 60.4 I CAN RUN THEM OFF OF. THE 75 WILL GIVE 75X2 RMS AND 60.4 60X4 RMS

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I HAVE A PR OF THE VIFAS AND 4 OF THE OTHER ONE THE CONES IS YELLOW SORRY PIC WASNT CLEARER IT WAS TAKING AS THE SUN WAS GOIN DOWN

·
Registered
940 Posts
Im not saying that they were Vifa's, just that they look like them. Are the white ones like 4-5" (midranges)?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no the ones that look blue are vifas and the other pair is a unknown brand thats why i took a pic of the numbers that were on the back of them. and they are 6.5"-7"

mike

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Get me a shot of the back of the blue ones and I can confirm if they're the old SS's. If they ARE, I gave the 5" version 225+ rms :D They took it no problem (bridged Memphis 4x75 Studio).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts