DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really need to get ahold of don so i can get an order put in. i have tried to email, but i have not heard back. i really want to order his products. but i need to get my stuff in the mail asap, so i may have to use another vendor.

thanks

ps if anyone here can get me his username so i can pm him. id really appreciate it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Rudeboy on diymobileaudio.com
Rudy on CarAudio.com

·
Registered
164 Posts
I too sent him an email on August 30, 2011. No response yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I pm'd him so we will see. I wish I just had his number.maybe someone will chime in that is in the k ow

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anybody heard from Don since? Have unanswered e-mail myself. Guess I can go elsewhere although I'd rather not. Just curious more than anything as to what's up.

·
Registered
482 Posts
talked to him yesterday and received emails as well (sometimes a day or two later). I am reluctant to post his number here, but could pm if you would like?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He pmd me his number. I have called but got vm. Left messege but it was 8:00 here.iive been real busy and havnt tried him again. I'm sure he is just really busy. Pm him. Here and he will get u hiis number.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but for future reference...

He did pm me after I replied to this thread.

Here's the thing, if you send him an email at 2 in the morning on friday it will probably be buried by the time he checks his email next. This is what happened to me a few times. I sent him a second email on a monday at about 11am and got a reply within an hour. I got a shipping quote and an order in and my order was shipped this monday :D.

So if you don't get a reply from him after several days you may try re-sending your email in the middle of the day (probably a weekday). When he did get my emails he responded right away, so don't let any of this discourage you from ordering from him.

He's not being lazy or rude, just that the guy probably gets a ton of emails every day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but for future reference...

He did pm me after I replied to this thread.

Here's the thing, if you send him an email at 2 in the morning on friday it will probably be buried by the time he checks his email next. This is what happened to me a few times. I sent him a second email on a monday at about 11am and got a reply within an hour. I got a shipping quote and an order in and my order was shipped this monday :D.

So if you don't get a reply from him after several days you may try re-sending your email in the middle of the day (probably a weekday). When he did get my emails he responded right away, so don't let any of this discourage you from ordering from him.

He's not being lazy or rude, just that the guy probably gets a ton of emails every day.
Is PMing him the normal way to go now? I didnt get an email response either.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Don has, in fact, been a Rude Boy. I've sent him 3 emails and haven't heard back from him.
J/k though. I know he is a great guy and does and excellent job working with his customer base. I would just like to order some of that bomb ass product of his.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Don has, in fact, been a Rude Boy. I've sent him 3 emails and haven't heard back from him.
J/k though. I know he is a great guy and does and excellent job working with his customer base. I would just like to order some of that bomb ass product of his.
Just to clarify, again, I was kidding. Don is on top of this and Pm'd me immediately after seeing this thread. Really great guy to do deal with right here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just to clarify, again, I was kidding. Don is on top of this and Pm'd me immediately after seeing this thread. Really great guy to do deal with right here.
Well I'm having the same problem. I emailed Don twice within two weeks and no response. I pm'd him on this website 4 days ago and no response. I'm hoping if he'll see this post, he'll pm me soon. My new car should be arriving next week and I want the material to arrive before or soon after, so I can get working. I rather use his material but I'll use something else if I won't hear from him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts