·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,005 Posts
I don't get it:confused:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
of the ones you can see three are soundstream 10s 2ohm dvc, 2 mtx 10s , 2 pb 12s then the one that is covered has a peevee 15 black widow and peevee horns yes the peevees are 8 ohm there are more up inside along with the 8 ohm amp there are three other amps in there for the car audio equiptment two mtx 8302 and a soundstream

·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,005 Posts
Must have awesome stereo imaging from way back there :eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes it is not an SQ system and it is kind of an SLP system but more than anything it is an WOW system lol. the double side doors have the other black widow system mounted inside the doors. so if you sit in the back you do get have way decent imaging the lighting from the caps is kind of cool blue. there are eight stingers total [email protected] constant up to half volume. the charging system is done to over kill also.

·
Registered
465 Posts
yes it is not an SQ system and it is kind of an SLP system but more than anything it is an WOW system lol. the double side doors have the other black widow system mounted inside the doors. so if you sit in the back you do get have way decent imaging the lighting from the caps is kind of cool blue. there are eight stingers total [email protected] constant up to half volume. the charging system is done to over kill also.
SLP?
Lol This has to be a joke..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SLP?
Lol This has to be a joke..
your kind of right the way it started out was. i had room for two of my big bandpass boxes that i didnt have in another car and they weighed too much for the car. so after the bp boxes i still had a lot of room. and too much time on my hands so insanity took over. i got to say i have had some fun with it though. i am still trying different xovers on the pee vees to smooth them out a bit.

·
Registered
360 Posts
3 SS spl 10", 1 10" mtx 8000, 1 10" mtx 6000, and 2 12" (looks like cadence solobaric's)
i bet it sounds like shit. i think you might be better off at caraudio.com unless you are here to fix that mess properly.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts