DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slowly building my SQ system in my 98 OBS. Currently have JL C1 components in the stock door locations (will be upgraded to either BLAM comps or might swap my K2s back into the truck), 2 10" JL W0s in a sealed box under the rear seat all being ran by an Audison Forza 8.9 Bit. I finally had the chance to audition BLAM speakers (Signature 6.5 comps) and I have to say I'm impressed. If I didn't know any better I would have thought they were black Focal K2s (in appearance anyway). I have been looking at a pair of Q-Form kick panels but have read conflicting reviews. Will they be an improvement over the stock location??? I already have the AudioFrog UMI-1 and will be "tuning" it once completed. Thanks guys.

· Registered
2004 Rav4 (2)JL900/5 MiniDsp 8x12(Dirac) LPG26NA GS25 Epique180-44 (2)Um12
2,362 Posts
I had a thread about two weeks ago that might be of interest to you. I built a cool glass enclosure that snaked up under my dash and fires just above my footrest. I thought that kicks were the ultimate midbass solution but I found it not so true in my situation and apparently it’s not always the best install direction. I have a much better response from my doors with a fiberglass baffle moulded over the noico 80mil.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.