Condition of all items:

L3SE's are new.

Dyns and JL's both used

Total Price: :

L3SE $350 shipped

Dyn MW160 $150 shipped

JL Audio 8w0 $100 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Speakers will be shipped and insured USPS Priority Flat Rate for free. Buyer can pay difference for UPS or FedEx. All three are near me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

See the full album here:
Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Additional info:

I'm going to focus on other hobbies for a while and let this rest, so my loss is your gain.

Hybrid L3SE's: Brand new, never been mounted, never seen power. The punch out trim ring template is included, although it has some masking tape on it from mock ups.

Dynaudio MW160's: Used, bought them from the owner of a local shop I frequent. He took them in on trade in knowing I was wanting a set. They're a little scuffed on the baskets, and the paint is chipped on one, but they played fine when i heard them at the shop. I can also include a set of angled mdf speaker rings that fit these perfectly.

JL Audio 8w0's: Got these from a guy I work with. He was big into stereos a few years ago, and these were his midbass drivers. They were pretty dusty, so I wiped them down and they look pretty good now. The logo is faded on one, both have oxidization on the back, but both still have the serial numbers, which half surprised me.

I accept payment via paypal gift, and am open to offers and trades. I'm mainly interested in a good sound card and/or video card for my computer or a cheap set of coaxials or components to put in the car.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
I might take the Dyns. I don't even have rear fill right now but I might just throw them in the back of the car just because of the good price. I'll sit on it and PM you when I get off work.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me know Buick. They're gone if you don't take them.

JL's are gone.

L3se's are still available, couple nibbles but no bites, just put up on ebay.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Let me know Buick. They're gone if you don't take them.

JL's are gone.

L3se's are still available, couple nibbles but no bites, just put up on ebay.
Sure will. Don't hold them for me but if you still have them tomorrow, I'll take them. Just got to get permission first so I don't end up single. She was already mad at me buying the "$175" Esotar set lol.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sure will. Don't hold them for me but if you still have them tomorrow, I'll take them. Just got to get permission first so I don't end up single. She was already mad at me buying the "$175" Esotar set lol.
lol at the 175 esotar set...

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, JL 8w0's still for sale, 100 shipped via PayPal gift. Make an offer, I don't think I'm going to use them

Dyns available for $250 shipped if payed via PayPal gift. Otherwise price is $265. Price is firm on these. I had a buyer back out last time and decided to just keep them and use them, but I don't have completely firm plans on the next iteration for my car, so I'm willing to let these go. I will consider trades or trades + cash. Looking for other 6.5-7" drivers that play well in doors, good sq decks preferably without a flip face, low power 12" subs that work IB, and minidsp units.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
did i miss something that caused the dyns to go up in price by over $100?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup. First listing was purposely underpriced to sell them fast, however the seller backed out and i decided to just keep them. That's part of it. The other is listed in the latest post: I'm not sure what I'm going to use next, but these have always been solid, so I can always fall back to them if needed. However, I'm really enjoying trying other things right now, so if someone else wants them, that's more funds for me to keep trying different things. I'm working on a small setup for my office right now too, so I'm just playing around with different things as I have time.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
I'm going to have to pass on the Dyns unless they're still available next Friday. I had to buy a second big brake kit for the car which took all of my fun money for a while. I'll check back in a week.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.