DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I stumbled upon this link while trying to find a drz for myself and I've gotten some followup from the company. They are located in Lanarkshire, UK and they seem to have a lare quantity of drz's with both us and euro spec tuners. They are looking for $350 ea. Here's the email message they sent me back. Does anyone know if this is a scam...........
Cris M,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

The Clarion DRZ-9255 is for the American and euro markets and it comes with both the us tuner and the euro tuner.

How many units of the Clarion DRZ-9255 are you willing to order?

To place your order with us, all you have to do is to get back to us with your complete order, your full delivery address and phone number.

Await your prompt reply.

Regards.

I-STORE DELIVERY LTD.
68-82 BODEN STREET, GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRE, G40 3PX, UNITED KINGDOM
Sales Manager
Greschitz Morgan
+447024028990

Guys, Let me know about the tuner's. It sounds weird to me that a HU would have both us and euro spec tuner's........
Thanks,
Cris M

BTW: The company looks legit, I checked them out online and they are a real brick and mortar shop......The deal sounds crazy.......

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Sounds too good to be true, besides with a deal like that I would want to be able to put my hands on the product. If you get ripped how would you fight it?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
It's a scam.
I emailed with them a month ago about another piece.
A friend in the UK did some research and told me to stay away.

J.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts