DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a helix dsp pro mk2 and I'm having issues with the channels. I am using 8 channels but when I set it up in programming only a and b create sound. So when I slide all the speakers to there individual channels only a and b work. Like I have to use channels a and b for all speakers to work. Is this normal? Also when I open it up there are dials above each of the terminals and don't know what those are for. Any ideas

·
Registered
407 Posts
We're going to need some more details such as what is connected to each of the (8) output channels (what type of speaker, midbass, sub, midrange, tweeter, etc). Also - screenshots of the I/O screen and even screenshots of the channels you are having issues with will help...

Did you set up crossovers for each channel yet?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I currently have a helix dsp pro mk2 and I'm having issues with the channels. I am using 8 channels but when I set it up in programming only a and b create sound. So when I slide all the speakers to there individual channels only a and b work. Like I have to use channels a and b for all speakers to work. Is this normal? Also when I open it up there are dials above each of the terminals and don't know what those are for. Any ideas
On the I/O screen did you link output channels C-H to input channels A & B too? Are you using rear inputs also or just fronts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts