DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
I run two acoustic elegance ib15au through my rear deck in IB. Sq is the best I've experienced thus far, and their bandwidth is pretty insane. Capable of 15hz to 400hz linearly. The additional cone area over the dyn e1200 should help with efficiency and output.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I run two acoustic elegance ib15au through my rear deck in IB. Sq is the best I've experienced thus far, and their bandwidth is pretty insane. Capable of 15hz to 400hz linearly. The additional cone area over the dyn e1200 should help with efficiency and output.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Might wanna post the response.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm currently running the 1 Esotar 1200 in a 2 cu ft box and it's freaking good. I had to buy a second Esotar 1200 that I'm planning to run in IB through a ski-pass manifold. Just need to start building the mount already... I could tell you this though, many folks here tried running 1 Esotar 1200 and it's not enough in an IB. You need 2.

If you want to save a lot of money and get more output then I'm going to say AE should do just fine in IB. I haven't heard it in person but I think it's one of the very few IB designed woofers so your choices are limited.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already own 2 e1200 havent installed

Have to do my front stage first

Im looking into going the best possible driver for bass

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh man. Do it. Install them in IB.

I haven't heard the AE so I can't comment on how well they do against the Esotars, but you owe it to yourself to install those Esotars since you already have them.

I think they're one of the best sounding subs I've heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i cant wait, im taking it one step at a time

I putting in scans ellipticor first wait for my panels to dry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts