DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have that classic for a while in my collection and it kills me not to be able to use it. It's original unmolested condition.
Chrome is almost perfect considering age. It works perfectly and looks lovely.
If I've had place to use it I'd never let it go.lets pictures talk for themselves.
freak8ng chrome makes it hard to make a picture

Asking 125 plus whatever shipping for non locals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's more like midi sized,not 19"wide

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Old Schooler
189 Posts
Classic is an understatement.

I've owned most everything Dynaco made in my younger days.I think my first was an SCA35, then a stereo 70. I assembled Dynakits as a teenager..ST150, PAT5.. had an FM3 then a FM5 ..the whole nine yards. I think I even had a pair of A25 Aperiodic speakers too.

Always wanted a stereo 400 but never got one... and mk1V's ....you get the idea.

Dynaco was made for the average working stiff to have a taste of high end sound.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Classic is an understatement.

I've owned most everything Dynaco made in my younger days.I think my first was an SCA35, then a stereo 70. I assembled Dynakits as a teenager..ST150, PAT5.. had an FM3 then a FM5 ..the whole nine yards. I think I even had a pair of A25 Aperiodic speakers too.

Always wanted a stereo 400 but never got one... and mk1V's ....you get the idea.

Dynaco was made for the average working stiff to have a taste of high end sound.
Nostalgic a little, aren`t you?
Stereo 400 was pricey back then and even more so today.
People want insane money for them.

·
Old Schooler
189 Posts
Nostalgic a little, aren`t you?
Stereo 400 was pricey back then and even more so today.
People want insane money for them.
Nostalgic - yep. I'll own that; but Dynaco was a cool company that sold finished products and kits to build the same product for about 100 bucks less.
That was mucho bucks back then; and their products worked so well and were so simple that people still rebuild and modify them regularly today.
How many products can say that.

GLWS

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nostalgic - yep. I'll own that; but Dynaco was a cool company that sold finished products and kits to build the same product for about 100 bucks less.
That was mucho bucks back then; and their products worked so well and were so simple that people still rebuild and modify them regularly today.
How many products can say that.

GLWS
Exactly what I love about Dynaco product, easily upgradable/fixable. people still selling kits on ebay. I decided to keep it all original because it works great, in back to back test with 125W ch Denon I like dynaco better.
It`s kinda small in comparison with regularly sized amplifier so it looks great on nightstand in bedroom.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was listening to it for a few days and loving it. running a pair of Sonus Faber bookshelfs it sounds fantastic.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.