Product Brand & Model:

Dynaudio Esotec System 362

Condition of all items:

Used lightly. Packed in original box

Total Price: :

$700 + 3% PayPal fees

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping included to lower 48 States

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Best speakers I have ever owned. Were in a competition system for a short time. Never beat on and mostly light jazz were played through them. Will be packaged in original box and double boxed for shipping. This set includes the 8" Midbass, Domes, tweeters and passive 3-way cross overs. The poor pics make them look dirty, but they are prestine shape. I originally had it in another listing, but closed that one and figured I would just make a seperate listing for just the Dyns.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Back at the top for a great deal.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Some updated pics.

Still for sale. $700 shipped to lower 48 states plus PayPal fees if not gifted.

Shane

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The never installed grills for the mid-bass are included. Just forgot to have them in the picture when I took it.

Shane

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trade for an audio development mm 2 way set?
No interested in any trades. My home theater projector broke so I need another one to get the family off my back. If not for the needing the projector, I would keep them. Best speakers I have ever owned, and Ive owned a lot of them. I still have an old 3-way set of MB Quart "Q" series seperates to tie me over.

Shane

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will you trade for digital Zapco Processor or JBL auto tuned processor? Let me know thank's
I dont need any trades. I have a garage full of great gear. I just sold my Bit One and still have another one from my other vehicle, so I no need another processor. Im only selling them to fix my theater projector. I would rather keep them, but the family is screaming to get the theater back up and running :D so I am selling some gear Im not currently using.

Shane

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dyns are still up for sale. I had a deal fall through yesterday. Somebody snatch these up. Ive seen 342 sets sell for more.

Shane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts