Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Dynaudio Esotar E430 Midrange component woofer

Condition of all items:
Pair - New

Total Price: :
$999

Shipping Terms: :
1-2 days handling, will ship with whatever service and speed you want and will bill you the cost.

Pictures:
They are in box, never used, still with the protective cardboard around the box:

Here is an example of what they look like when opened:

Make sure you check out the specs before buying:

Additional info:
Will ship it with insurance, the padding in the product box is very good so the speakers are unlikely to be damaged in transit, but I will put it inside of another padded box just in case.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I would consider buying these from you, but given your new status and lack of feedback can't be at all sure that they are genuine and that you really have them in you possession as there are many knock off Dynaudio speakers on the internet.

WHat is their origin and ownership history and are you able and willing to take a photo of the actual dynaudio holographic label with serial number on the the speaker itself??

If you are willing to post or send me that info and I find it to be genuine, then I will buy them from you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah no problem, I'll have that posted up in a couple minutes. I totally understand that you would want to make sure that they're real given that I have little credibility! If it makes you feel any better my username on eBay is Bluepaintball99 and I have pretty good feedback over the last year and a half: Feedback

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
and if the seller approves, I could be convinced to hands on examine the speakers but I bet they are real or he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of taking better pics.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
and if the seller approves, I could be convinced to hands on examine the speakers but I bet they are real or he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of taking better pics.
That's a great offer if he doesn;t mind, but I have to say that the new pics are MUCH more assuring then the first ones he posted...LOL.

Am waiting for a reply back to my pm.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
hope you get them, some absolutely fantastic midranges here, really some of the few highend drivers that are worth the price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.