1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Dynaudio Esotec 342 System

Condition of all items:
The components are in good to excellent condition. 1 tweeter has the backing stripped a little. Look slike previous owner over tightened the nut and ground some of the backing plastic (see pics). Tested the tweeter and it still functions perfectly. Can't even tell after it is mounted. One of the crossovers has 2 sided tape on it. I woul pull it off but it covers the label and it would just rip the whole label off. And some of the speakers have butyl on them from previous install. I already cleaned up one mid and it looks brand new. I will clean the rest of the components before I ship them out.

Total Price: :
$700 plus shipping

Shipping Terms: :
Up to buyer. I'm shipping from Hawaii so it's a little bit more depending on your choice of fedex, ups, or usps. Items will be insured.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

MD102 Tweeters

Pic of the tweeter with the ground plastic backing

MD142

Woofers

Butyl on the back of woofers. I cleaned the one on the right. Will clean other before I ship out.

Grilles and gasket thing.

Crossovers

One with 2 sided tape.

Additional info:
Was going to use it for active 3 way. Ended up piecing together different parts so I don't need these anymore, they would just be sitting around in storage. You can PM with any questions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Willing to split up the set.

$100 for the tweets
$250 for the Midrange
$300 for the Midbass
$100 for the crossovers

·
Registered
1,984 Posts