97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model: Dynaudio Esotec System 242 6.5" Component Set

Condition of all items: Gentle, used condition. 9/10 physical, 10/10 mechanical

Total Price: $425

Shipping Terms: : Shipped to the lower 48 via Priority Mail or UPS

Pictures:

Additional info:

Ran these active for around 2 years in a vehicle that I rarely drove. I never sent much power their way, and the crossovers have never been used. I don't have the original packaging, but I have everything else including the tweeters, mids, crossovers and covers, grills and grill rings, and mounting hardware. Amazing sounding speakers from a great company. Not looking for trades - thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

· Human (not a robot)
3,099 Posts
Are these the ones with the stamped basket or the cast basket?

These are beautiful, I want them, but I don't have $425. I wish you the best and I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are tempting. Are you the original owner?
I am the original owner. I purchased them from an authorized dealer who is very frequent to this site and I've had them for about 2-3 years now. They've been in a vehicle that I recently got rid of and hadn't driven much for the past year or so. I'll snap some more pictures of these later this evening.

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lowering the price to $400 shipped - any cheaper than that and I'll just put them back in my closet for a rainy day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.