DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model: Dynaudio Esotec System 242
I'm selling these because they won't fit in my new daily driver without more fabrication than I'm willing to do at this point. If you're familiar with them, you know what an awesome component set these are.

Condition of all items: Very good/almost like new
Functionally, these are perfect. The crossovers have never been used, and all drivers work flawlessly. I'd rate them as a 8.5/10 on cosmetics, soley due to a slight amount of scuffs on the screw holes for the 7" drivers, and the labels on the back of the 1" being a little wavy.

Total Price: $750.00/obo:
Woofersetc sells these new for $989.99, retail is $1089.99. I'll entertain offers on them, but please no low-ball offers, I know what these are worth.

Shipping Terms: Buyer pays shipping. Will be shipped via ups or fed-ex, buyer's choice:

If you're interested in these, either pm me through here, or e-mail me at benjamin"dot"france"at"gmail

Pictures:
- Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Could you tell me the mounting depth of the woofers? The only file I can find online is fuzzy but I think it says 67mm.

EDIT: NM, found it is 67mm. Have to take some measurements..

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bumping again. Had a couple of e-mails on these, lets get them moving folks, the kids got bills to pay!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Final price drop, kids: $465 shipped conus. Any lower than that and I'll just keep them. Any takers?

·
Registered
60 Posts
good deal ...sent pm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts