·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

1. JL Audio 300/2-v2
2. JL Audio 300/4-v2
3. JL Audio 500/1-v2
4. JL Audio 12W7 or 12W6 (You pick which one you want)
5. Dynaudio ESOTEC 362 3-way component speaker set
6. Audison Bit One
7. Clarion DRX9255 CD/Preamp

Condition of all items:

1. 9/10
2. 9/10
3. 9/10
4. 9/10
5. 9/10
6. 9/10
7. 8/10

Total Price: :

1. $225 shipped (original box)
2. $250 shipped (original box)
3. $275 shipped (original box)
4. $375 shipped (original box)
5. $800 shipped (original box)
6. $500 shipped (original box)
7. $350 shipped (not in original box)

Shipping Terms: :

Included to lower 48 states to one address. All products will be double boxed for security purpose and protection.

Pictures: -

Will get pics of the amps and subs soon. Stacked in the garage and have to dig stuff out to get to the them.

Additional info:

I am the original owner of all the gear. I have the original boxes and papers to all but the Clarion unit. I still have the manual, but lost the box years ago. All equipment is in great shape, even the head unit. Used the head unit in two systems over the years and it still sounds like the day I bought it new. The rest of the components were used in my last stystem for maybe 4-5 months. I listen to easy listening music, not rock or bass music so nothing has been abused. Shipping is included with the price to the lower 48 states only. If paying with Paying with PayPal, include the 3% so I dont have to eat it. Post here or you can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. I live just west of Athens, Ga. If someone local picks it up I will take off the shipping cost. I feel the prices are fair, but then again what do I know. If they seem toooooo high, let me know. These seem to be the average selling prices of the gear here based on past sales.

Thanks,
Shane

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
you have a better chance of meeting ben franklin (he's dead) than you do selling this as a complete system. good luck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I figured. Gonna try anyway to see what happens. I just know if I start to part it out, I will get stuck with a partial system. If enough wanted parts of it, I would begin parting it out.

Shane

·
Registered
834 Posts
^ All of your gear is pretty desired equipment on here. Should go pretty quickly if you split it up provided you're not looking for near MSRP or whatever.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
^ All of your gear is pretty desired equipment on here. Should go pretty quickly if you split it up provided you're not looking for near MSRP or whatever.

Agreed, pending asking prices. ;)

·
Registered
834 Posts
What car are the kicks from??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What car are the kicks from??
2007 Speed3. Will post prices for all gear later today. I'm a police officer and work nights. Will post when I wake up.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Nice install! It's a shame to see it coming apart

1 - 20 of 39 Posts