1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model: Dynaudio MD102 and MW162GT

Condition of all items:
Funtionally - 10/10. Very Good/like new
Cosmetic - 8/10. I had fast rings on them so there is some residue on the edges of the mids. The tweeters are perfect. I had these installed for about 6 months and replaced them in October. They've been sitting on the shelf since. It's time to find them a new home.

Total Price: $500 for the set. I may sell them separate down the road but I only have the 242GT box. I'd have to figure out how to safely mail them if I sold them separately. No trades.

Shipping Terms: Free Shipping CONUS

Pictures:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
These were bought authorized from me.....I can vouch for the seller, he is a stand up guy.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've decided to keep the MD102's for a while. Selling the MW162gt's for $300. With free shipping it's a pretty good deal. These are much easier to install than the normal MW162. They can take a ton of power and are very detailed. You'll hear things you haven't heard before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts