1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Dynaudio System 340

Condition of all items:

These have plenty of use on them as they are an older set that includes the MD100's. They probably sound better than they did new. Still sound amazing. I am just going back to 2-way with Audible Physics.

7" woofer (MW162)
4" dome mid (MD142
1" soft dome (MD100)
Crossovers included. 900hz and 4.5khz, iirc.

There is a small dent in one of the mids. Kick mount + steel toe boot. I'm sure you could pull it out.

http://www.dynaudio.com/int/pdf/DYN_Automotive_Brochure_INT.pdf

Total Price: :

$600 shipped. I am open to trades but I REALLY want a Tru Tech Sledghammer (or any Tru amps for that matter) or maybe some ScanSpeak small format tweets.

Shipping Terms: :

On me to the 48.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't edit my OP for some reason. Obviously it's a 3" dome midrange. Not a 4".

No longer looking for a Sledge/Hammer. JL HD 4 or 5 channel would be nice. Will entertain for other high end Class D full ranges.

Still looking for ScanSpeak small formats too.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
bump 4 u

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.