DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of on the fence about this one. Been collecting this stuff piece by piece for my install. Don't see it happening anytime soon and I need some money more than I need some speakers in the closet. That being said, I'll live without the cash so I am not in a rush to sell. I will only sell this complete, whether to one or multiple members. Purchased new and authorized.

$1000 total before shipping. I will break down the prices should there be interest in all pieces.

MD130 Tweeter (Pair)

X280 Crossover Set (For MD130/330 Tweeters w/ MW150/160/170)

MW180 Woofer (Pair)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm not even going to price it out unless i get interest on everything. i've done so before and it ended up hurting me in the end.

i'll keep you in mind in case interest does get there, but i doubt it. i would have thought 2 or 3 more times before i listed them if i thought there was a good chance of selling.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you lost me.

that was an open invitation to anyboy with some new 170s (+ cash) for my 180s. that way i could go ahead with my 2 way front stage. times are tough so that means i probably won't sell any of my stuff which in turn means i can't buy new stuff.

·
Registered
650 Posts
sorry for the confusion, I thought you were talking to me. I want those MW130's and techincally I could run those MW180's (Don has actually been pushing me hard to get them) So I thought he PM'd you tell you to make me that offer LOL. I got some New 172's, but will most likely be selling them and going with a MW180/182.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh naw... i wish i would have had enough room to run 130/140/180, i'd be done by now.

on a related note... if you can turn those 172s into some 170s and cash we could make that happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts