DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Earthquake Cinenova Grande
(with all original literature and power cable)

5-channel high-end home theater amplifier
5 discrete monoblocks in a single housing

Specs copied from included literature:
all channels driven 8Ω load = 5 x 300w
all channels driven 4Ω load = 5 x 600w
all channels driven 2Ω load = 5 x 1000w
Frequency response at 1watt +/- 0.1dB from 20hz to 20khz
Channel separate greater than 95dB
Total harmonic distortion:
1khz 8Ω load 0.01%
1khz 4Ω load 0.03%
1khz 2Ω load 0.05%
Signal to noise ratio:112dB @ 1khz, 111dB @ 5khz, 110dB @ 10khz
High-pass and low-pass variable filter per channel from 20hz to 5khz
Dimensions 9.25" x 18" x 21"
Weight: 125lbs

Condition of all items:
Cosmetically Excellent. Functionally good as far as I can tell. When there is serious interest I plan to bench test it with a professional-grade amplifier dyno.

Total Price: :
$3,800 obo

Shipping Terms: :
I will cover the first $200 of freight and insurance, but be warned because this weighs 125lbs bare

Additional info:
I acquired this item from the original owner and I have the original sales receipt to match.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And just to be clear, the speaker in the first picture is a 12" bass guitar woofer for scale.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Love mine. Been running it since 2005ish. Bought it at CES. Joseph, the owner, had a smoking deal for the show that year. Bought two and sold one which paid for mine. I have the silver version. They are monsters. Mine has been powered on for 99% of 15 years I've had it. It used to trip the breaker at my old place so I just left it on rather than power it down. The house I'm in now, I had a couple dedicated 30a circuits wired up to run my gear so no issues. But still leave it powered. They are bulletproof. Wish I could afford another! Good luck on the sale.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool story Maiden, sounds like it's working well for you.

Still available.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
It looks like a monster... in a good way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts