DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd contact the seller and explain to him that it was an honest mistake (reference your feedback) and see if he agrees to not follow through with the sale. He will need to report the agreement with eBay so that he is not charged a "final value fee". BTW, I've owned a few of the aura home speakers (5.1 use) and IMHO they really sound bad. Poorly constructed with thin particle board, the drivers are cheap and the sound is very hollow with weak bass. Contrarily, the 4 Aura Force 10s (aluminum cone and cast frame) were some of the finest SQ subs I have ever owned. Go figure.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bassthrust said:
I'd contact the seller and explain to him that it was an honest mistake (reference your feedback) and see if he agrees to not follow through with the sale. He will need to report the agreement with eBay so that he is not charged a "final value fee". BTW, I've owned a few of the aura home speakers (5.1 use) and IMHO they really sound bad. Poorly constructed with thin particle board, the drivers are cheap and the sound is very hollow with weak bass. Contrarily, the 4 Aura Force 10s (aluminum cone and cast frame) were some of the finest SQ subs I have ever owned. Go figure.
i already received the speaker... it's a little late for that. at least it wasnt a big hit to the pocket

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.