DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Eclipse 5444 5 volt deck / Alpine CDA9833 deck

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  JAX 
#1 ·
both decks near mint...only selling the 9833 cause I got a deal for another 9835...no longer need either of these..

5444 $125 shipped

9833 $150 shipped. cage . trim ring. remote. face . face holder. no manual. excellent shape. 3way active deck. good alpine era

#3 ·
I will soon as I can...bad storm now ..about to shut off computer....

both are in excellent shape...I buy used decks but I am very picky about them.....both of these have little to no wear.....the Alpine looks excellent...I like it but I like the biolite also and for some reason I decided it was worth the extra money for it...so this can go.

I stake my rep on the description of these two decks .

#6 ·
dangit...you did ....and I should have kept that one cause it was perfect.....I found one already...I hope its in that good of shape.......and now must sell my 9833....yhpm btw

Eclipse possibly pending

I dont really need trades as I got to pay for that 9835 I got today

#12 ·
* High-performance DSP: Graphic EQ and Multi Harmonizer

straight from spec sheet above...I also saw it with my own eyes when I powered this up

#14 ·
Thanks gunner... This is going to be my last for sale post for a while as I am cut off for a while. So this is your last chance to get good stuff from me. I am really interested in selling both but if the alpine stays with me that's fine. I like it too.

#15 ·
Eclipse now sold....all that is left is the sweet 9833 which I am going to use for another week while waiting on the 9835 to arrive....

thanks all....I will re-post when I am ready to send out the 9833.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.